Things to know
Check-in & Check-out
Check-in - 2PM
Check-out - 11AM
- Safety is priority, a negative covid test 72 hours before check-in is mandatory
- You are in the midst of nature, so do respect the flora and fauna around.
- The community you are a part of is also working, so respect their privacy.
- Consumption of alcohol is permitted only within limits ie. as much as you can handle
- Illegal activities including but not limited to carrying/consuming drugs/narcotics are prohibited on the property.
- Smoking within the cottage is prohibited.
- Dally sweeping and swabbing of your cottage
- Change of linen and towels once a week
- Guests are requested to take care of their personal valuables. Management is not responsible for loss, theft or damage to any items.
- Every guest must carry government-approved photo ID proof, that shows address. We accept only Aadhar Cards, Driving Licenses and Passports.
- Inappropriate behaviour or violation of any of the above House Rules will invite a refusal to accept a Booking. If already checked in, Management reserves the right to ask guests to leave
About the locality
The coffee plantation is 20 mins drive from Sakleshpur town. At an altitude of 3150 ft, it is situated in the biodiversity hotspot of Western Ghats and is known for its rich local flora and fauna.
Add ons to make your stay more exciting
- Day hikes and trail
- BBQ dinner under the stars
- Coffee tasting experience