Do you know the origins of the word 'Cappucino' and 'mocha'?
Have you heard of the strange origins of some of the world's most expensive and rare coffees?
The world loves its coffee, from the filter coffee of South India to the historic cafes of Italy where coffee is almost a religion, to the massive coffee chains of America, coffee is the second most traded commodity in the world.
Join us on a virtual tour to discover how the love for coffee connects the world and has inspired people from world leaders to Saints to revolutionaries!
We'll also explore what happens behind the scenes in a coffee estate in India that produced some of the best speciality coffee in the world. Explore the buzz of coffee picking season and what goes behind the scenes at the coffee estate where coffee is hand-picked, hand-sorted & processed to create some of the finest craft coffee in the world!
You're sure to have a deeper appreciation for your morning cuppa after this!
What will the tour entail?
- Discover incredible stories of how the world fell in love with coffee and how coffee has shaped the world.
- Explore stories of coffee influenced social etiquettes and spurred revolutions
- Discover the story of how coffee was introduced to India
- Explore what happens behind the scenes at a coffee estate in India during the coffee picking season
How does it work?
- This is a virtual tour hosted via Zoom
- Our expert will guide you through a live narration
- We’ll use photographs, videos, maps and satellite imagery
- Once you book the tour, you will receive the zoom link and the details by email
Discover the story of how coffee’s incredible popularity and how became the second most traded commodity in the world!
Behind the scenes access to a speciality coffee growing estate which produces some of the best coffee in the world
Catch all the action during the coffee-picking season at the estate
A part of the proceeds will go to support the local guide community in each of the destinations we operate in.
The virus has changed travel as we know it, at least for the visible future. Travel, as a sector accounts for 10% of global GDP. It was one of the first to get affected and probably amongst the last to bounce back. Our team being tech savvy, has the options of doing these virtual tours, but for a majority of tourism professionals in India this ain’t the case. So, to help in a small way, we wish to contribute a part of our proceeds to the local guide community.
How can you help? Spread the word on these virtual tours. Together we can make a difference!
Would you like to take this tour in private, exclusively just for yourself or your group? We can make that happen, reach out to us at email@example.com