Join us for an exclusive coffee weekend getaway in the lush green western ghats in Sakleshpur. The Harley estate is an award winning 800 acre coffee estate that was established in 1864. The estate is run by 4th and 5th generation coffee planters and is known for its premium specialty coffee. You’ll be staying in an eco-homestay nestled in the coffee plantation and enjoying the local malnad cuisine. From coffee picking, to sorting, to processing, roasting, grinding, brewing and tasting, This is a 2 night 3 day weekend getaway that is ALL about coffee...not just any coffee, speciality coffee!
What will the tour entail?
- Stay at the boutique eco-homestay nestled in the coffee plantation
- Enjoy the authentic malnad cuisine, the planters way
- Hands on coffee picking experience
- Live coffee processing and roasting
- An interactive coffee tasting experience with a coffee expert.
- Meet with the 5th generation coffee planters
- Exclusive small groups only during the coffee picking season, December to March
- Jeep rides in estate
Award winning coffee estate & eco-home stay
Immersive coffee experience from picking to processing
Interactive coffee tasting experience with a coffee expert