From a small fortification and a set up for trade, to becoming one of fastest growing cities in Asia and prominent tech capital of the world. How did this happen? Find out about the founding stories of this city, how it became the scene for some bloody battles before it became the home for the sturdy tommies from England. This virtual tour is all about how Bengaluru became Bangalored
What will the tour entail?
- The foundational stories of the city of Bangalore
- Exploring the 4 different and distincts sides of the city
- What led to Bangalore becoming the Silicon Valley of Asia
How does it work?
- This is a virtual tour hosted via Zoom
- Our expert will guide you through a live narration
- We’ll use photographs, videos, maps and satellite imagery
- Once you book the tour, you will receive the zoom link and the details by email
Exploring Old Bangalore
Four cities within a city
Bangalore and its drinking culture
A part of the proceeds will go to support the local guide community in each of the destinations we operate in.
The virus has changed travel as we know it, at least for the visible future. Travel, as a sector accounts for 10% of global GDP. It was one of the first to get affected and probably amongst the last to bounce back. Our team being tech savvy, has the options of doing these virtual tours, but for a majority of tourism professionals in India this ain’t the case. So, to help in a small way, we wish to contribute a part of our proceeds to the local guide community.
How can you help? Spread the word on these virtual tours. Together we can make a difference!
Would you like to take this tour in private, exclusively just for yourself or your group? We can make that happen, reach out to us at email@example.com